Friday, June 8, 2012

Gay Concentration Camp?!?!?!?!?! >:(

Did you see this video? It's a North Carolina pastor actually advocating rounding up gay and lesbian Americans into concentration camps where they can "die out" because they "can't reproduce." Watching it made my blood boil. It was finally looking like our country was making strides toward LGBT equality with President Obama coming out in favor of marriage equality and an appeals court striking down part of the Defense of Marriage Act, which discriminates against same-sex couples. Then, I see this. 

I signed this petition on Care2 calling out the pastor and letting him -- and the world -- know that I will not stand for hate speech against LGBT Americans. I know you believe in equality too. Watch the video and I'm sure you'll want to sign too. Here's the link: 
 View the video

Seriously? I am not LGBT or anything like that but hereing this made me really angry, and disappointed. Who in their right mind would say something like this. This is intolerable. You can not just go around saying things like that. I love my LGBTs so back off jerks!

No comments:

Post a Comment